I wasn’t planning on making a dish to share with you tonight but the result were so absolutely delicious and so incredibly easy that I had no other option but to share. So here!! 🙂
I made an Avocado Shrimp Bowl – The avocado is used as the “bowl” so its all good and healthy. In my opinion, this is the best easy healthy dinner ever and if you are anything like me you are constantly looking for easy, quick and delicious dinner ideas for those busy week nights, so here’s a solution.
For this dish I opened the avocado in half and took the seed out, left the skin on so its more of a “bowl”, sprinkled a little bit of olive oil, kosher salt, pepper and done,. Now, the best part haha… The shrimp! mmm, I loveee shrimp, I could eat it everyday and they cook so fast it’s ridiculous. I seasoned the shrimp very lightly with kosher salt and pepper. Then I cooked them on a pan on medium heat for 2 minutes each side.. then finished it with some freshly squeezed lime juice and Ta-Da!! Perfection under 8 minutes!!
- 1 Avocado
- 6 Shrimps
- 1 Lime
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil to taste
- Cut Avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Leave skin on.
- Sprinkle the avocado with olive oil, kosher salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a pan on medium.
- Once heated, lay shrimps on the pan and wait 2 minutes to turn.
- Repeat last step for the other side if the shrimp.
- Once both sides are cook, take shrimp of the pan and place them on top of the previously seasoned avocado.
- Finish with a little bit of lime juice.