This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DataAndAMovie #CollectiveBias
When you are a new parent nothing is more fun and convenient than a movie night from the comfort of your own couch! – Can you tell we are excited?
As new parents, me and my boyfriend don’t always have time for much, but we try to not touch the time our movie nights, which usually take place on Friday or Saturday nights. Our weekends are packed with activities for Raphael and I am sure you can relate there. Therefore, when it comes to a movie night, we rather have it at home, on our smart TV, where we can wear our pajamas and eat anything we want (and as much as we want) without being judged haha.
When picking my top 5 summer movie picks I was quick to pick my absolutely most favorite comedy movies that remind me of the summer. I could watch all of these movies over and over again, but one thing is certain – they always make me smile.
- The Parent Trap – Oh this movie, I have watched so many times. Summer camp, London, and California. As a kid I used to dream about traveling all around the world so I found this movie amusing and extremely fun.
- Eat Pray Love – Again travelling!
- Independence Day – Fighting superior technology and mankind’s best weapon is the will to survive haha you guessed it!, this pick is for my amazing boyfriend, and I will confess, I enjoy it a lot as well.
- Just Go With It – Jennifer Aniston is one of my favorite actresses… Adam Sandler is hilarious and I just can’t resist a romantic comedy in an amazing beach setting.
- Finding Nemo – I do have a soft spot for Disney movies, and probably always will. I love this movie!!
At our home, we have created a movie night check list to make sure we are ready and we won’t be getting up every 10 seconds.. Obviously, have a movie in mind and ready to go. Since you are the comfort of your home, wear comfy clothes. Something that you can not forget is to have snacks and drinks. I personally have to cover my eyes when something stressful is happening in the movie haha so get all the cozy blankets in your house to stay warm and have something to cover your eyes with. To make things more romantic, I love having the room as dark as possible and candles lit everywhere. Last, but definitely not least… Have a bathroom break safe word. Ours is Pineapple. Since I also want you to enjoy your movie nights to the fullest I have made a Free Movie Night Printable for you. Enjoy it!
Last Saturday night we were ready for our Oh! so needed movie night. We took advantage of the free VUDU movie we got after we signed up for Walmart Family Mobile PLUS. Have you heard about it? Well this family plan is definitely a hidden treasure! Hear all the goodies– Unlimited Text, Talk, and Data; A great 10GB 4G LTE plus a new release rental ($7 value) movie on VUDU every month, per line, for only $49.88. The best part is that you can start service on any plan for only $19.88 , which is amazing if you compare it to other prepaid carries.
I bought the LG K7 phone which is super ease of use and the price was unbeatable – $89.88 plus the Nano started Kit – $19.88. I am extremely excited with all the extra data because that means sharing more with you!
To top it all off, a free VUDU movie every month. C’mon! it almost sounds like a dream, doesn’t it? Note that all prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change.
Click here or check on your local Walmart for current pricing.