This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SuperAbsorbent #CollectiveBias
As a new mom I realized that there are times mommy needs alone time or maybe, sometimes, I just have to work and daddy is off… Or daddy just wants some daddy-and-son time. But when mommy is away, I tent to freak out just a little bit… and daddy does too haha. Before leaving the house, everything feels and seems normal, but after I leave the house I start thinking of all the things that can go wrong. And naturally, every once in a while they actually do. That is why I decided to create a Daddy Duty Diaper Kit for when I needed to leave those two crazy guys together.
I’ll tell you the little story of why I created the Daddy Duty Diaper Kit – When Raphael was younger, about 3 months old, I decided to get my nails done for the first time after having him (yes, it took me that long). I thought to myself “It should only take me a little over an hour, what could go wrong?”… Well, Raphael had one of those explosive diapers and Dad did not know where the diapers or wipes were, so when I got home… it was not a pretty sight. Looking back now, I laugh a littlew but at the moment, oh my, I was horrified.
The Daddy Duty Diaper Kit it’s a simple yet essential kit –
1. Diapers – Duh, absolutely the most essential item when putting together a Daddy Duty Diaper Kit. My go-to are Huggies Little Movers Plus which are exclusive to Costco only – Find the closest to you. Since my big boy is a size 6 and he’s always on the go, Huggies Little Movers Plus are just perfect for him!! They have a Leak Lock® for up to 12 hours and they are Huggies most absorbent diapers – that’s what the ‘Plus’ stands for. As you can imagine, all of these great features make it so much easier when I leave daddy and Raphael alone to have some me-time. Little Movers Plus are normally $42.99, but with a $6 discount and free shipping, they are only $36.99 (this offer is valid 9/1 to 9/25).
2. Wipes – Make sure you tell Daddy to not use the whole bag of wipes.
3. Diaper Cream – Again! haha do not use it all.
4. Toy for distraction – My son happens to be really into cleaning brushes.
5. Quick Change of Clothes for baby (one piece outfit preferably)
6. Hand Sanitizer
This kit has saved daddy’s bottom and Raphael’s bottom multiple times haha. And now I get to relax and actually focus on what I have to do when I leave daddy and Raphael alone. I no longer get those frightening calls or daddy calling every 2 minutes asking where is this or that.
If you are a mom, I know you can relate to this! If you are a mom to be, now you know how to prevent those crazy senarios. And good news!! Little Snugglers Plus is also be available in Newborn size and it starts at – $29.99 available in select Costco warehouses and online at Costco.com.
So give it a try next time you have to run some errands or you decide to pamper yourself. Believe me, this simple kit will simplify your life a whole lot!